Sunday, June 10, 2007

Adventures in Cyberspace

Recently, I've been surfing aroung the net trying various traffic sites, pay to try sites, and surveys. Some of these sites appear legitimate. Others may not be on the up and up. For example, InboxDollars.com actually pays you to read emails and take surveys. The same is true for Cash4Offers.com. Likewise, snapdollars.com is also a legitimate site where you can earn a few dollars for reading emails, taking surveys, and playing games.

However, the site GetPaidToTry is a scam. While it doesn't have a membership fee, they claim that you will get paid to participate in various offers. They even claim that you'll be paid within 72 hours of completing an offer. I participated in 4 offers and never rec'd. credit or any other acknowledgement. Four iquiries to customer service went unanswered and ignored. A letter sent via snail mail was also ignored. Though I had no out-of-pocket loss, I did take the time to participate in the offers.



myLot User Profile

7 comments:

roundouts said...

Hi there,
I use Inbox dollars aswell. I also use SendEarnings which is basically the same thing as Inbox.
I'v added you to my technorati Favs and answered your question about the viral tags.

Bestfreebies said...

Hi, I'm San from mylot, I'm here to see your blog, so i can review it soon on my blog. Would you exchange links with me as well? I'm adding urs to mine,
http://freestuffonly.blogspot.com

The AP said...

sana,

I have already added your link. Thanks a bunch. Are you on the technorati link?

Bestfreebies said...

Yes i'm on technorati. I will try to find u there. I've written a review, will u pls write one on my blog as well?
http://freestuffonly.blogspot.com

Dave J. said...

Chance,
I stopped by to tell you that I tagged you for a meme over at my place.

Peace

Kris @ make money said...

I have most of those listed on my site. Personally I have been in the get to game for a while and I really think you could make some good money by advertising cash crate they give a better rate on referrals and also pay for the referrals your referrals referr if that makes sense. Anyway good post it is always nice to meet new people in my niche. If you are interested in cash crate feel free to check it out on my site. Anyway good post I will be back to see what you have discovered.

Cathy from How To Make Money Fast Online said...

I found your post informative, helpful, and easy to digest.

You have got my best recommendation on this.

Keep this coming!